Abbey Blue
EU Treaty Rights Blog

Suppose your application for a residence card or your application to be treated as a permitted family member of an EEA national has been refused or your residence card has been revoked and you believe that the deciding officer made an error in fact or in law. In that case, you may apply for a review of that decision.

We can help you apply for review, and get you renewable temporary permission quickly, allowing you to engage in employment and travel abroad.

If you need assistance or advice on this matter, don’t delay, give us a call, or drop us a message and we’ll deal with your immigration matter immediately

Translate with Google Translate »